This section is primarily intended for school leaders
Short term Exclusions and Respite
We recognise the link between school exclusion, low attainment, and youth crime. Our work is effective in steering young people towards life choices that work for them.
Our alternative provision curriculum enables students to make a 'handbrake turn' in their lives. We help them unlearn inappropriate behaviours, and develop strong emotional intelligence. This is underpinned by reinforcing the values, insight and social skills that enable students to be and act as productive members of the learning community.
What we offer:
- Each student is given an academic coach/mentor to facilitate transition back into the mainstream.
- Each student will have a plan for the duration of their attendance. This will be established in conjunction with school, parent/carer and academy staff.
- Initial engagement and administration
- Start date and transport arrangements agreed
- Length of stay and study plan agreed
For more information contact Anne Collard at email@example.com.